This weekly meme is hosted by Should Be Reading
This week’s musing…
I would put my books aside yes. Maybe read one or two on a plain trip to some country i have always wanted to visit. I would eat pizza everyday, spend more time with my family and tell my friends what i really think of their boyfriends. I would tell everyone i love, that i love them everyday. I like my life and won't change too much.If you knew you only had 30 days left to live, would books and reading still hold such a great priority in your life? Or, would you set aside your reading to do something else, spend more of your time elsewhere? What would you do, instead?
I by no means feel like i miss out on life with my reading. When I'm not reading i feel like I'm not doing enough :)
