Happy Friday!
Follow Friday
Parajunkee is the host of this event
The Pretty Reckless
The Band Perry
Christina Perry
Taylor Swift
Florence and the Machine
Twilight Soundtrack
What is on your current playlist right now?
The Pretty Reckless
The Band Perry
Christina Perry
Taylor Swift
Florence and the Machine
Twilight Soundtrack
Blog Hop
Crazy for books is the host for this event
I would say I do, but not immediately. I keep my eye out and put the authors other books on my to-read list.
Welcome to my Harry Potter themed book blog :)
"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"
I would say I do, but not immediately. I keep my eye out and put the authors other books on my to-read list.
Welcome to my Harry Potter themed book blog :)
If you love HP and reading as much as I do, hit the follower button and I will do the same!
Also scroll down a bit and have a look around :)
Also scroll down a bit and have a look around :)
